Followers

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Christmas Carolers

It's time for a new challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin.  Our challenge for you is INSPIRED BY SONG OR "SINGING" IMAGE.  I used this very cute image by All Dressed Up.




The images are 3 little girls and I chose 2 out of the 3 for my card.




Here's my floral and berry embellishment.



I hope you'll join us for this challenge where the topic is: INSPIRED BY SONG OR 'SINGING' IMAGE. 


Our sponsor this month is All Dressed Up.


Since this is my last post for Christmas at Sweet Stampin' before Christmas, let me with each of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


                                                                                                Hugs,
                                                                  Gail

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card I love these All Dressed Up Girls its a fab card Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Gail, sweet image- perfectly coloured! Beautiful design, papers (love the tiny reindeer one!)diecuts and flowers!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Gail, love the colored images, paper and over all design.

    Happy Holidays

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so cute, feminine and adorable, Gail !! Love the song verse that coordinates with your darling image, your coloring is superb, love the musical notes die, flower/berry arrangement fits right in, and I think that reindeer background paper is so sweet. Just a longer way for me to tell you your creation is perfect in each and every thing you've done to this! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely card Gail. I am loving your recent work too. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gail, I just love this! You did an awesome job coloring and those girls are just precious. Your flowers and papers are beautiful with a great arrangement of embellies. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete